MANUFACTURING ASSEMBLER – reporting to the Production Manager, responsible for the assembly of electronic components and hardware for various product lines, accurately and efficiently to produce high quality products. Participate in assisting the company reach their sales goals by conserving resources and supplies to facilitate minimum waste.
Manufacturing Assembler Job Duties:
- Light electronic and PCB assembly.
- Hand soldering components.
- Electrical testing with bench testers.
- Read and comprehend instructions and follow establish procedures.
- Report on issues, malfunctions or defective parts.
- Responsible for product quality.
- Job includes occasional overtime.
- Notify supervisor to all non-conforming situations immediately.
- Maintain safe and clean work area.
- Complete other tasks as assigned by shift supervisor.
- Contributes to the LEDdynamics’ team effort as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years’ experience working in light manufacturing. LEDdynamics will provide additional in-house training.
- Hand soldering and electronics manufacturing experience preferred.
- Good technical ability, excellent hand-eye coordination and attention to detail
- Ability to understand quality control principles.
- Excellent attendance, punctuality, accuracy, and person integrity is required.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Knowledge of IPC-A-610 or similar manufacturing specifications a plus.
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal skills other members of LEDdynamics.
- Committed to working in a team to achieve excellence quality products in manufacturing.